You already have images uploaded to your site, but you need to replace them or add new ones which are the same dimensions. There are two ways you can find out these dimensions:
- Via the website
- Via the CMS
Via the website
- Find the page where the image is located.
- Right-click on the image.
- In IE, select "Properties"; in Firefox, select "View image info"; in Chrome, select "Inspect element"; in Safari, select "Open image in new tab" then hover your mouse over this tab; in Opera, select "Image properties".
Via the CMS
- Navigate to the image in the image folder in which it is located.
- Click the image in the Explorer list or window to view it.
- Right-click the image and select the appropriate drop-down item based on the browser you're using (as in the "Via the website" method).